Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
The Guardian website noted that the promise of business-model innovation has long captivated the sustainability field, generating plenty of hype. But all the talk has yet to yield many real business-model changes. You might not know it to hear companies talk. Any business change can end up being classified as “business model innovation”, but the majority of innovations we see involve changes in companies’ processes and/or products, not underlying business models. There is an urgent need for fundamentally different approaches to creating, delivering and capturing value. Here are a few important reasons to focus on true business-model innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019