First UX month in Africa Begins!
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
Yesterday we opened a new chapter in the pursuit of Human Centered Design in Africa! For the longest time, I have been in awe and envy of the relatively developed user experience cultures of other societies in the west, while at the same time quite saddened by the lack thereof in Africa. My contention has […]
Go to Source
- What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
- Open Data : Shades of Gray
- Open Knowledge Festival- Open Knowledge in Action
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- Open Session with David, Microsoft: How to scale your business beyond borders
- Applications for Green Memberships for 2013 Open Now!
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018