First UX month in Africa Begins!
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
Yesterday we opened a new chapter in the pursuit of Human Centered Design in Africa! For the longest time, I have been in awe and envy of the relatively developed user experience cultures of other societies in the west, while at the same time quite saddened by the lack thereof in Africa. My contention has […]
Go to Source
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Google’s ‘chosen few’ students to map out African campuses
- Innovative W Cape entrepreneurs awarded R6.2m
- SA needs to produce more PhDs to boost knowledge economy
- Transparent solar cells could mean rooms with an electric view
- How improved technology can battle climate change
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021