First UX month in Africa Begins!
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
Yesterday we opened a new chapter in the pursuit of Human Centered Design in Africa! For the longest time, I have been in awe and envy of the relatively developed user experience cultures of other societies in the west, while at the same time quite saddened by the lack thereof in Africa. My contention has […]
Go to Source
- Working with strategic partners to strengthen Bio-Innovate Program implementation in eastern Africa
- Sustainable Business Initiatives Will Fail Unless Leaders Change Their Mindset
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- From wastewater to biogas and clean water: How a project consortium is contributing to climate change mitigation through agro-industrial waste water recycling.
- Visualisation of the Organisation Knowledge Structure Evolution
- Human Capital as Source of Innovativeness in Subsistence Small Businesses
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021