What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
A talk by UX expert Susan Dray As African countries become more and more engaged with human-centered design, it is important to remember that there is much that African countries can teach the world at the same time that there is much Africa can learn from the rest of the world. In this talk, I will focus […]
Go to Source
- Global partnerships are critical to advance the control of Neglected Zoonotic Diseases: The case of the Global Alliance for Rabies Control.
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- Breaking the Digital Divide for Women Worldwide
- Ten Simple Rules for Cultivating Open Science and Collaborative R&D.
- Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
- 4 Lessons That Nonprofits Can Teach Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020