What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
A talk by UX expert Susan Dray As African countries become more and more engaged with human-centered design, it is important to remember that there is much that African countries can teach the world at the same time that there is much Africa can learn from the rest of the world. In this talk, I will focus […]
Go to Source
- Tech hubs across Africa: Which will be the legacy-makers?
- Africa Must Wake Up to the Reality That Hunger is Now a National Security Issue
- Bringing piggery to the fore: ILRI partners with private sector to train 150 smallholder pig producers in Uganda
- New process transforms wood, crop waste into valuable chemicals
- Six Fundamentals Every Entrepreneur Needs to Succeed
- Is Your Organization Ready for Total Digitization?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020