Telkom calling on South African Innovators
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
The ITNewsAfrica website announced that Telkom has launched an open innovation “Mega Challenge” to all South African innovators. The company has invited all small and medium business, universities, research institutes, not-for-profit organizations, start-ups, individual inventors and innovators to collaborate with Telkom by responding to the challenge with innovative proposals for technologies and solutions. The challenge is based on a theme of products for the future that will stimulate and drive broadband growth. The focus areas include, but are not limited to, convergence; cloud solutions; vertical segment solutions; machine to machine solutions, smart buildings and smart cities.
Click here to read the full article.
- Open Innovation in Electronic Health Records
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- Africa: Producing Food Sustainably
- Knowledge Management Systems and Human Resource Management Policies for Innovation Benchmarking: a Study of ST Ericsson
- IT Has To Deliver Great Tools — and Teach People to Use Them
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020