Telkom calling on South African Innovators
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
The ITNewsAfrica website announced that Telkom has launched an open innovation “Mega Challenge” to all South African innovators. The company has invited all small and medium business, universities, research institutes, not-for-profit organizations, start-ups, individual inventors and innovators to collaborate with Telkom by responding to the challenge with innovative proposals for technologies and solutions. The challenge is based on a theme of products for the future that will stimulate and drive broadband growth. The focus areas include, but are not limited to, convergence; cloud solutions; vertical segment solutions; machine to machine solutions, smart buildings and smart cities.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021