Shell’s Open Innovation Toolkit
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
In a Youtube video produced by WIRED, Thijs Jargen, Vice President of Innovation for Shell, describes the four pillars of Shell’s Open Innovation toolkit: Gamechanger, Tech Works, Tech Ventures and University Relationships. These four pillars represent Shell’s approach not only to discovering the future of sustainable and responsible energy, but also investing in the ideas and technologies which are set to feature as part of tomorrow’s energy plan. This multi-faceted approach aims to position Shell both to lead research to be at the forefront of the quest for a sustainable energy mix and to invest in companies and technologies which are set to influence the journey.
Click here to view the video.
- Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
- Don’t Persuade Customers — Just Change Their Behavior
- The effect of corruption on entrepreneurship in developed vs non-developed countries
- The Heretic’s Guide to Getting More Done
- mLab East Africa Start-Up Grabs Headlines
- Can Technology Entice Youth to be Farmers?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021