Open Innovation and Competitive Advantage
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Mindjet website posted an article which noted that the fact that open innovation is a risk for most companies means you might not reach those goals right away. But, as is typical in the early stages of any new approach, it’s much more important to build a culture than demand immediate, concrete results. The practice of open innovation is about transforming connections across companies and other entities into a vision, and then using tactical application to bring that vision to life.
Click here to read the full article.
- Please RSVP for Our Twitter Chat on December 4th: Digital Payments in Developing Countries
- Mobile Entrepreneurs : would you like an Orange API Toolbox?’
- You need to be outrageously aspirational when you take on a growth pole
- Five Mistakes to Avoid When Managing Digital Teams
- Transforming rural health systems through clinical academic leadership: lessons from South Africa.
- 3D printing upgrade path for wood, ceramics and metal alloys
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020