Open Innovation and Competitive Advantage
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
The Mindjet website posted an article which noted that the fact that open innovation is a risk for most companies means you might not reach those goals right away. But, as is typical in the early stages of any new approach, it’s much more important to build a culture than demand immediate, concrete results. The practice of open innovation is about transforming connections across companies and other entities into a vision, and then using tactical application to bring that vision to life.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018