Nigeria: Edo Launches Open Data Portal
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Benin -Govenor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State at the weekend launched the state’s Open Data Portal, the first of its kind in Nigeria and Africa as part of activities to celebrate Technology Day.
Go to Source
- Make Agility Part of Your Process
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- If You Want to Change the World, Partner with China
- The Origins of Discovery-Driven Planning
- Developing a Corporate Knowledge Management Strategy
- Africa: Authoraid to Add Online Courses for Social Scientists
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021