Mastering the Innovation Process
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
The innovation system described in The Innovation Master Plan provides a comprehensive approach to a difficult, challenging, and significant problem for organizations, the problem of how to manage innovation in the face of excruciating change.
Go to Source
- Bioscience should underpin African agriculture, meeting hears
- Emerging CSIR researcher receives 2013 JD Roberts Award
- Profits, R&D, and innovation–a model and a test
- Building Blocks for a Clinical Imaging Informatics Environment.
- How to Innovate New Digital Financial Services for Farmers
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020