Leading Across Sectors
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
William D. Eggers and Paul Macmillan, authors of The Solution Revolution, discuss why “triple-strength” leaders are the best problem solvers.
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- A study of impacts on online purchase behaviour: information richness and website interactivity perspectives
- The Role of Public Knowledge, Resources, and Innovation in Responding to the Ebola Outbreak.
- Uganda: Minister Roots for ICT Promotion
- How to Build Trust in a Virtual Workplace
- ACIA 2014: UCC is looking for Uganda’s next biggest ICT Innovator
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021