Leading Across Sectors
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
William D. Eggers and Paul Macmillan, authors of The Solution Revolution, discuss why “triple-strength” leaders are the best problem solvers.
- The Fall of RIM: A Failure of Leadership, Not Innovation
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Are internal knowledge transfer strategies double-edged swords?
- Enabling environments for effective value chain development
- Day 1 at Mobile Money: Technology to Transform Transactions
- Uganda: Health Care Now On Your Phone
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020