For Forgotten Island, Solar Energy Brings Promise of Hope
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
After 17 years without electricity, solar energy is bringing a ray of hope for those living in rural Bihar.
Go to Source
- Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
- How do Indonesian industries perceive university-industry collaboration? Motivations, benefits and problems
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Technology transfer organizations: Services and business models
- Photovoltaic cells energy performance enhancement with down-converting photoluminescence phosphors
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021