Ethiopia: Attention Should Be Given to Innovators, Researchers – Demeke
September 15, 2013 Editor 0
[ERTA]Deputy Prime Minister Demeke Mekonnin has said producing thousands of researchers and innovators is crucial to strengthen the industry sector with human resource.
Go to Source
- Ambitious Innovation
- Getting ready for ICT’s potential to make transport safer and more efficient
- The impact of agricultural emergence on the genetic history of African rainforest hunter-gatherers and agriculturalists.
- Jugaad Innovation
- Burkina Faso’s revolution – an extreme case of open data and government transition
- You Can Change the World of Hardware and Enter to Win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021