Nigeria: Stallion Nigeria Launches N3.9 Million Skoda Octavia
September 14, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Lagos -Skoda World, a subsidiary of Stallion Motors Nigeria has launched two models into the country.
Go to Source
- What are the Innovations in Mobile Technology for Youth Workforce Development?
- The rise of women and their impact on firms’ performance
- Joseph Stiglitz: ‘Creating a Learning Society,’ and the Implications for Industrial Policy
- New results in forecasting of photovoltaic systems output based on solar radiation forecasting
- How Public Libraries Connect People to ICT for Development
- Agroforestry can ensure food security and mitigate the effects of climate change in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020