Nigeria: Stallion Nigeria Launches N3.9 Million Skoda Octavia
September 14, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Lagos -Skoda World, a subsidiary of Stallion Motors Nigeria has launched two models into the country.
Go to Source
- Africa: World Social Science Report 2013 – Navigating Pathways in the Safe and Just Space for Humanity
- Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund
- Did the Kenyan Elections Really Need 3 Maps, 7 Phone Numbers, and Several Web Forms?
- SKA has key role in continent’s science and technology strategy
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021