Nigeria: Stallion Nigeria Launches N3.9 Million Skoda Octavia
September 14, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Lagos -Skoda World, a subsidiary of Stallion Motors Nigeria has launched two models into the country.
Go to Source
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- Fast ForWord®: the birth of the neurocognitive training revolution.
- Contextual factors and continuance intention of mobile services
- Credit for All: Increasing Women’s Access to Finance
- Economic Factors Driving Africa’s Climate Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020