South Africa: Wits Scientist Wins Ig Nobel Prize
September 13, 2013 Editor 0
Dung beetles sporting custom made caps and boots entered the annals of the Ig Nobel Prize when South Africa’s second ever winner was announced during the 23rd First Annual Ig Nobel Prize ceremony at Harvard University on Thursday, 12 September 2013.
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurial Orientation in small firms – Values-attitudes-behavior approach
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- Generative team learning in Web 2.0 environments
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Social entrepreneurship and motivation to start up a business
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020