Morocco: Dedication of Specialized Institute for Aeronautics Professions in Nouaceur – Royal Will to Support Development of New Trades in Morocco
September 12, 2013 Editor 0
[MAP]Casablanca -The strong will of HM King Mohammed VI to secure to young people better integration in the job market and meet increasing needs in skilled labor, particularly in new trades, was once again illustrated Wednesday by the Sovereign’s dedication of a specialized institute in trades of aeronautics and airports logistics in Nouaceur.
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurs’ human and social capital: direct and reinforcing benefits for export
- Video: Aneesh Chopra on Open Innovation
- Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
- Framework of open innovation in SMEs in an emerging economy: firm characteristics, network openness, and network information
- 4 Mobile Money Powered Affordable Solar Electricity Solutions
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020