Disappointed By Innovation Results? It’s The Culture!
September 11, 2013 Editor 0
Though companies invest into innovation they like results less and less. There seems to be a glass ceiling for driving innovation, which neither new tools and processes nor innovation consultants seem to crack. It is time to face the elephant in the room: company culture and its impact on innovation performance. Top management needs to learn deal with it. Then company culture will become a driver of innovation rather than getting in the way.
Go to Source
- Schistosomiasis research in Africa: How CONTRAST made it happen.
- Decisions, Decisions: Why humans can’t seem to make the “right” choices
- Inter-organizational knowledge transfer: the perspective of knowledge governance
- Find Your Moment of Obligation
- Beyond GDP, How the World’s Economies Stack Up
- The Role of Top-Down Management in Enterprise Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020