Disappointed By Innovation Results? It’s The Culture!
September 11, 2013 Editor 0
Though companies invest into innovation they like results less and less. There seems to be a glass ceiling for driving innovation, which neither new tools and processes nor innovation consultants seem to crack. It is time to face the elephant in the room: company culture and its impact on innovation performance. Top management needs to learn deal with it. Then company culture will become a driver of innovation rather than getting in the way.
Go to Source
- Failure is the F-Word in International Development
- Disorder can improve the performance of plastic solar cells, Stanford scientists say
- Determinants and Catalysts in Intrafirm Technology Transfer: Learning From Case Studies
- The Embedded Enterprise
- Fodder beet feed supplementation delivers dairy success for Ethiopian farmers
- Improve Innovation Management Capabilities, Create a Better World – and Improve Your Bottom Line
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021