Disappointed By Innovation Results? It’s The Culture!
September 11, 2013 Editor 0
Though companies invest into innovation they like results less and less. There seems to be a glass ceiling for driving innovation, which neither new tools and processes nor innovation consultants seem to crack. It is time to face the elephant in the room: company culture and its impact on innovation performance. Top management needs to learn deal with it. Then company culture will become a driver of innovation rather than getting in the way.
Go to Source
- Influences of Gendered Institutions on Women’s Entry into Entrepreneurship
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- Lesotho: Vodacom Lesotho Launches M-Pesa and Reaches a Critical Mass of Users in Three Months
- Capability accumulation, innovation, and technology diffusion: Lessons from a Base of the Pyramid cluster
- The 4 Key ICT Sector Challenges for Rwandan Socio-Economic Transformation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020