Gambia: A Young Gambian Invents Prototype Aeroplane, Others
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Observer]Suwaibou Jammeh, a 24-year-old Gambian residing in Wellingara, in the West Coast Region, has invented a prototype aeroplane, helicopter and train, all of them made up of iron. In an interview with the Daily Observer at his workshop in Wellingara, Jammeh said that he was motivated by President Jammeh, who, he said calls on Gambians, particularly the youth, to work for the development of the country. According to him, this is his own contribution, thus appealed for assistance to broaden his knowledge and ski
Go to Source
- What Are Best Practices in ICT4D? Tweet Your Answers to #ICT4Real Today!
- Driving Science through Open Innovation
- Intellectual Capital Disclosures by Indian and Australian Information Technology Companies: A Comparative Analysis
- Planning and procrastination
- Perception of green brand in an emerging innovative market
- From translational research to open technology innovation systems.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021