Ethiopia: CSM Signs Pact With Ethiopian Govt
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
[ERTA]City based IT solutions provider CSM Technologies has signed an ETB3.6 million agreement with the Federal Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (FEACC) under the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), to develop a wealth registration software.
Go to Source
- Why microchips in pills matter
- Uber for Tractors is Really a Thing in Developing Countries
- Why It’s Time to Disrupt Old Business Models
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
- Innovative clinical trial designs to rationalize TB vaccine development.
- 4 things to make your Java 8 code more dynamic
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021