How CEOs Are Succeeding in Africa
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Jonathan Berman, author of Success in Africa, busts media myths about the continent.
A written transcript will be available by September 13.
- Multitasking Makes Managers Less Thoughtful
- Manage Implementation of Open Innovation Strategy
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- The Inevitable Disruption of Television
- Stalled productivity, stagnant economy: Chronic stress amid impaired growth
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020