How CEOs Are Succeeding in Africa
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Jonathan Berman, author of Success in Africa, busts media myths about the continent.
A written transcript will be available by September 13.
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Using Market Research Just for Marketing Is a Missed Opportunity
- Kenya: Kaimenyi Says Laptop Project On Right Track
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption
- The rise of women and their impact on firms’ performance
- Nigeria: Cyberoam Launches Next-Generation Firewall Appliances
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021