Africa: Kenyan Scientist Wins Food Innovation Award
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
[State Department]Washington -Charity Mutegi, a 38-year-old agricultural scientist from Kenya, will receive an international award that recognizes young researchers for innovation in food security.
Go to Source
- Technology management: The perspective of social network
- China – Hotbed of Innovation for our Planet in the 21st Century?
- AGRF session on transforming dairy value chains in Africa: Pathways to prosperity
- Re-reading entrepreneurship in the hidden economy: commercial or social entrepreneurs?
- The place of communities of practice in knowledge management studies: a critical review
- Big ‘liquid batteries’ could mean a better, cleaner grid
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020