10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Over the last 5 years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends I foresee based on the numbers of projects I have been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Go to Source
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- NineSigma: 5 Common Myths about Open Innovation
- Innovation in Industrial Clusters: a Survey of Footwear Companies in Brazil
- If You Want Innovation, You Have to Invest in People
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018