10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Over the last 5 years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends I foresee based on the numbers of projects I have been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Go to Source
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- NineSigma: 5 Common Myths about Open Innovation
- Innovation in Industrial Clusters: a Survey of Footwear Companies in Brazil
- If You Want Innovation, You Have to Invest in People
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019