10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Over the last 5 years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends I foresee based on the numbers of projects I have been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Go to Source
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
- How to benefit from open innovation? An empirical investigation of open innovation, external partnerships and firm capabilities in the automotive industry
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021