Tanzania: Ministry Defends Technology Application On Rainmaking
September 6, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]Dodoma -RAINMAKING technology acquired from Thailand is still relevant in the country especially in regions with below average annual rainfall.
Go to Source
- Prerequisite to Prosperity: Why Africa’s Future Depends on Better Governance
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Music as a Framework to Better Understand Lean Leadership
- Global Ideas News Brief: The 5 stages of innovation at scale
- Big data and the “Big Lie”: the challenges facing big brand marketers
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021