Knowledge and satisfaction – two premises for healthcare service innovation and development: the perspective of UCSPVR users
September 6, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation may be approached as the implementation of new or significantly improved products, of new processes, of new organisational methods for business practices and the local organisation of work or changes in the organisation’s external relationships. In such contexts, the opinions of healthcare service users play a fundamental role in the reform of healthcare units, and especially in terms of economic efficiency, improving care standards and innovating in organisational structures and processes. This article studies the level of user satisfaction with the services provided by three healthcare units. The questionnaire, completed by 638 service users, features three different sections: the socio-demographic characteristics of users, the healthcare visit context, and finally the level of user satisfaction with the services received. Six weak points are identified and improvement in these areas would drive innovation in healthcare provision and the development of the respective organisational units studied.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- What will cloud computing bring to healthcare? – Overview of cloud applications in healthcare
Learning, knowledge and dynamic capabilities: theoretical implications for competitiveness and innovation in the 21st century Innovation and learning through knowledge gatekeepers: a critical examination of the relationship between trust, openness, and the use of gatekeepers in organisations
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020