Africa: Canada’s Cida Reform Could Aid Innovation Work
September 6, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Innovation and technology development could be boosted by the controversial merger of the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) with the country’s foreign affairs department, according to the head of a group that represents Canadian NGOs.
Go to Source
- Waste Not, Want Not: Eco-Fuel Africa
- How Top Enterprises Are Utilizing Open Innovation
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
- Kenya: Microsoft Zeroes in On Software Pirates
- NineSigma and Caliper Launch New Co-Innovation Development Program
- How smart do biomaterials need to be? A translational science and clinical point of view.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020