Zimbabwe: Technology Firm Targets Platinum Miners
September 5, 2013 Editor 0
[The Herald]LOCAL mineral processing plant manufacturer Appropriate Process Technologies says it has shifted its focus to designing a new modular platinum gravity recovery system which can be used to process primary ores. The company’s chief executive, Mr Kevin Peacocke, said in a statement that the company had decided to diversify its business in order to meet the demands of every player in the mining industry.
Go to Source
- What should replace the project paradigm?
- Applications for Green Memberships for 2013 Open Now!
- Is It Time to Be Skeptical on China?
- How to pitch a business case – learn from these champions: 10 videos – 20 tips
- Entrepreneurial Orientation in small firms – Values-attitudes-behavior approach
- New Solar Panels Will Be Built With Common Metals
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021