Kenya: Kenya Targeting 5,000mw of Power Output By 2017
September 5, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]Kenya needs $5.5 billion (approx. Sh450 billion) to step up its the electricity generation to 5,000MW in the next forty months to cope with the expected rise in demand.
Go to Source
- Are internal knowledge transfer strategies double-edged swords?
- 1st Toronto Tech Salon: How Can Technology Improve International Development?
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become?
- Knowledge, skills and personality of the effective business consultant
- Embedded resources and knowledge transfer among R&D employees
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020