Kenya: Kenya Targeting 5,000mw of Power Output By 2017
September 5, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]Kenya needs $5.5 billion (approx. Sh450 billion) to step up its the electricity generation to 5,000MW in the next forty months to cope with the expected rise in demand.
Go to Source
- Beneficial use of science key to post-2015 development
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- How global leaders develop
- Solar Lighting PAYG Systems Are Illuminating Southern Africa Opportunities
- Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
- Global study stresses importance of public Internet access
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021