Tanzania: TRA, Vodacom Partner On Tax Collection
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE partnership between Vodacom Tanzania and Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on the collection of vehicles road licence fee has proved success, with 2bn/- collected through M-Pesa in the first three weeks of the partnership’s existence.
Go to Source
- Your Company Is Only as Good as Your Writing
- Decisions, Decisions: Why humans can’t seem to make the “right” choices
- Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- What do we mean by ‘Shared Value’?
- How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020