Tanzania: TRA, Vodacom Partner On Tax Collection
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE partnership between Vodacom Tanzania and Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on the collection of vehicles road licence fee has proved success, with 2bn/- collected through M-Pesa in the first three weeks of the partnership’s existence.
Go to Source
- Nanowires help lithium ion batteries from cracking up
- Africa And Obama: What The Continent Should Do In His Second Term
- Paving the way for tech transfer
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become?
- Organizational unlearning and organizational relearning: a dynamic process of knowledge management
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020