Successful Open Innovation Strategies
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The APQC website noted that that enthusiastic and engaged senior leaders can play a vital role in enabling a successful open innovation strategy. This is one of the key enablers for open innovation identified in APQC’s recent Best-Practices Report–Open Innovation: Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration. Nearly all of the best-practice organizations featured in the report have senior managers that take an active sponsorship role for the open innovation initiative. This support goes beyond just speaking about the importance of open innovation to actively being part of the process.
Click here to read the full article.
- Managing stakeholders in team-based innovation: The dynamics of knowledge and trust networks
- Equivalent circuit modeling and vibrometry measurements of the Nigerian-origin Udu Utar drum.
- Hybrid purposes of performance appraisal in a crisis
- Pandor to open high-tech nanotechnology facility at Rhodes
- Scientists believe diamonds can identify atoms in viruses
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020