Successful Open Innovation Strategies
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The APQC website noted that that enthusiastic and engaged senior leaders can play a vital role in enabling a successful open innovation strategy. This is one of the key enablers for open innovation identified in APQC’s recent Best-Practices Report–Open Innovation: Enhancing Idea Generation Through Collaboration. Nearly all of the best-practice organizations featured in the report have senior managers that take an active sponsorship role for the open innovation initiative. This support goes beyond just speaking about the importance of open innovation to actively being part of the process.
Click here to read the full article.
- From relevance to relevate: How university-based business school can remain seats of “higher” learning and still contribute effectively to business
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world
- A cooperative options-based strategy for coordinating supply chain and resource allocation decisions
- Announcing the Winners of the NextBillion Case Writing Competition
- Surface states of ZnO nanoparticles effect on the performance of inverted-organic solar cells
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020