Open Innovation Community
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The Surgeaccelerator website noted that open innovation is touted as the next big opportunity based on the thesis that innovators can come from anywhere. Open innovation enables access to an exponentially larger pool of innovators. However, as the pool of innovators grows larger, the innovators’ familiarity to the business problem decreases. Even though open innovation provides access to a large pool of innovators, their ability to solve today’s complex business problems remains inefficient. This inefficiency to harness the potential of open innovation can represent a lost opportunity.
Click here to read the full article.
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship
- Ten Reasons Winners Keep Winning, Aside from Skill
- Africa: Climate Technology Centre and Network Ready to Assist Developing Countries
- Agoa: An opportunity for Obama to define his Africa legacy
- Rwanda: Rwf20 Million for ICT Competition
- Determinants of utilisation of antenatal care and skilled birth attendant at delivery in South West Shoa Zone, Ethiopia: a cross sectional study.
Categories: Open Innovation
How organizations support distributed project teams: Key dimensions and their impact on decision making and teamwork effectiveness From white paper writing to white water rafting: A review of three strategies to match learning with real life
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views