Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The changing global economy creates special challenges for leaders of multinational subsidiaries. History shows that innovation is key to survival. This series of articles explores this challenge and offers subsidiary leaders a way to identify and implement innovative strategies to sustain local operations and create added value for their parent corporation. It also looks at how corporate managers can help drive more innovation from global subsidiaries.
Go to Source
- This UNICEF initiative reminds developers that innovation is not only about mobile apps
- The Innovation Disconnect
- Space agency boosts earth observation, launches new satellite image mosaic of South Africa
- What Are Dell, Micromax Informatics, and Others Doing in ICT4D?
- Scott Adams on Whether Management Really Matters
- A massive open online course on pharmacogenomics: not just disruptive innovation but a possible solution.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020