East Africa: Kenyan Universities Rank Highest in ICT Education in East Africa
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[The Star]Kenyan universities rank highest in ICT in East Africa according to a survey. Researcher Dan Mwangi says, Kenya has comparatively great access to education and technology, followed closely by Uganda. The lowest in rank is Burundi, where even some of the leading universities could have as few as twenty computers for all the students.
Go to Source
- The Planning Fallacy and the Innovator’s Dilemma
- A Follow-Up of the Multicenter Collaborative Study on HIV-1 Drug Resistance and Tropism Testing Using 454 Ultra Deep Pyrosequencing.
- Three kinds of big data
- Africa: Faster Browser for Cheap Smartphones Launched
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Natural resource abundance, institutions and economic growth in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021