East Africa: Better Data Warehousing to Boost Telco Revenues
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]LGR Telecommunications is offering advanced data warehousing and storage services as data traffic emerges as the new growth frontier for telecom operators and businesses, shifting attention to the need for secure, reliable and easy to retrieve electronic storage of large amounts of information.
Go to Source
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- Business Model Canvas Is Replacing Traditional Business Plans
- New research initiative at Stanford to comprehensively study the use of natural gas
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Want to Scale ICT4D Projects? Stop Developing Software!
- Emerging Market Firms Need a Diaspora Strategy
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021