East Africa: Better Data Warehousing to Boost Telco Revenues
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]LGR Telecommunications is offering advanced data warehousing and storage services as data traffic emerges as the new growth frontier for telecom operators and businesses, shifting attention to the need for secure, reliable and easy to retrieve electronic storage of large amounts of information.
Go to Source
- An analysis of Mobile Technology in West Africa: The Case Of Nigeria, Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Pursuing adoption of free and open source software in governments
- Stimulating learning about social entrepreneurship through income generation projects
- Match Your Innovation Process to the Results You Want
- There Are No ICT4D Shortcuts to Sustainable Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020