Africa: Genetically Modified Crops – – ‘Fear of the Unknown’
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[allAfrica]A new report on the state of African agriculture is scathing about opposition to planting genetically-modified crops as a way of growing more food for the continent.
Go to Source
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
- The interaction effect of organizational practices and employee values on knowledge management (KM) success
- How to Assess an Innovation Training Program
- Turning waste into power with bacteria — and loofahs
- Illuminating the developing world’s “invisible” consumers
- The impact of health care professionals’ service orientation on patients’ innovative behavior.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020