Africa: Farming and Knowledge Monocultures Are Misconceived
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Food needs can be met with a new vision for agriculture and science, say Brian Wynne and Georgina Catacora-Vargas.
Go to Source
- 60 Million Displaced People Need New Technology for Cash Transfers
- Inveneo Solar Power Deployment Guide to Building Truly Practical PV Systems for ICT Projects
- What I Learned from My TED Talk
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- ACIA 2014: UCC is looking for Uganda’s next biggest ICT Innovator
- For Jobs and Growth, a Focus on Competitiveness
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020