East Africa: Research Needed to Tackle Maize Lethal Necrosis
September 3, 2013 Editor 0
[IRIN]Kisumu -A maize research facility designed to reduce the time it takes to research and develop varieties resistant to viral maize lethal necrosis (MLN), which has been reported in East Africa since 2011, is to be established in Naivasha, Kenya.
Go to Source
- Jobs in Africa: Designing better policies tailored to countries’ circumstances
- Improving Affordability Through Innovation in the Surgical Treatment of Mitral Valve Disease.
- Technology management: The perspective of social network
- SA team reach final round of Nasa Space Apps Challenge
- Management Innovations for the Future of Innovation
- Co-creation and co-profiting in financial services
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020