East Africa: Research Needed to Tackle Maize Lethal Necrosis
September 3, 2013 Editor 0
[IRIN]Kisumu -A maize research facility designed to reduce the time it takes to research and develop varieties resistant to viral maize lethal necrosis (MLN), which has been reported in East Africa since 2011, is to be established in Naivasha, Kenya.
Go to Source
- Photo report: Africa RISING-NAFAKA scaling project farmers field day meetings in Dodoma, Tanzania
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Are IT Leaders Just Too Busy for Innovation?
- Diversification with cowpea provides new opportunities for smallholders in Zambia
- Balancing research and development: Livestock and fish research and value chain insights from Tropentag workshop
- How To Build a High-Performing Digital Team
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020