Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
A recent study from the UK Innovation Research centre set out to examine how companies were using open innovation. The report makes a thought-provoking comparison of the innovation styles of companies. It indicates that those companies that are active in open innovation in both giving and receiving ideas achieve higher rates of innovation and of revenue growth.
Go to Source
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Brokers and Intermediaries for Open Innovation – A Global Market Study
- An organizational competence model for innovation intermediaries
- Innovation Isn’t About New Products, It’s About Changing Behavior
- The Great Wide Open
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018