Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
A recent study from the UK Innovation Research centre set out to examine how companies were using open innovation. The report makes a thought-provoking comparison of the innovation styles of companies. It indicates that those companies that are active in open innovation in both giving and receiving ideas achieve higher rates of innovation and of revenue growth.
Go to Source
- Palo Alto looks to use open data to embrace ‘city as a platform’
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- Catalyzing a New Generation of ‘Agri-preneurs’ in Africa
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IAx) A Revolutionary Learning Program
- 5 Step Process to Develop Mobile Phone Technical Skills Workshops
- Stellenbosch University launches mobile ITS lab
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020