Open Innovation in an Emerging Economy
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
The Emerald website posted a summary of a new article, “Open Innovation in an Emerging Economy” which examines the performance of firms in Peru in relation to open innovation. Data were acquired through a survey of Peruvian middle and senior managers. The study found that Peruvian firms engaged in open innovation reported higher sales growth. The study indicated that involvement in open innovation included activities to reduce operating costs and improve internal processes, as well as exploiting the process to assist the development of new or improved products.
Click here to read more of the summary of the article.
- Optimal Level for Open Innovation Investment
- Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
- Open Innovation: Key Competitive Factor for Banks
- Internationalization Process and Technological Capability Trajectory of Iguaçu
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018