Open Innovation in an Emerging Economy
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
The Emerald website posted a summary of a new article, “Open Innovation in an Emerging Economy” which examines the performance of firms in Peru in relation to open innovation. Data were acquired through a survey of Peruvian middle and senior managers. The study found that Peruvian firms engaged in open innovation reported higher sales growth. The study indicated that involvement in open innovation included activities to reduce operating costs and improve internal processes, as well as exploiting the process to assist the development of new or improved products.
Click here to read more of the summary of the article.
- International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective
- 60-Second Drills Can Sharpen Your Business Reflexes
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
- The direct and indirect impact of culture on innovation
- Innovation and Culture – Two Halves of the Same Coin
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020