New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is becoming more and more of a prerequisite for any company’s survival – yet it is not always easy to innovate. This is where innovation management service providers come to the rescue by providing services such as IT solutions for collaborative platforms, IT services for open innovation solutions, management consulting or training and education programs. InnovationManagement.se is currently conducting a study that takes a closer look at this market, its stakeholders, governing trends and future potential.
Go to Source
- Trending: Online Learning Programs to Become More Innovative
- Learn How to Effectively Lead Innovative Teams and Drive Innovation Through the Enterprise
- Strategic challenges facing user- and patient-centred e-health in Vietnam
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IAx) A Revolutionary Learning Program
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IA) Transform your Employees into Innovators
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018