New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is becoming more and more of a prerequisite for any company’s survival – yet it is not always easy to innovate. This is where innovation management service providers come to the rescue by providing services such as IT solutions for collaborative platforms, IT services for open innovation solutions, management consulting or training and education programs. InnovationManagement.se is currently conducting a study that takes a closer look at this market, its stakeholders, governing trends and future potential.
Go to Source
- MIT Legatum fellowship in Entrepreneurship
- Fund aims to improve governance through new technology
- Is Open Data a goldmine for development?
- SA must decide within months if it is to develop satellite navigation augmentation system
- The Most Popular Stories and Research Papers of 2015
- Vietnam Climate Innovation Center business plan now available
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020