New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is becoming more and more of a prerequisite for any company’s survival – yet it is not always easy to innovate. This is where innovation management service providers come to the rescue by providing services such as IT solutions for collaborative platforms, IT services for open innovation solutions, management consulting or training and education programs. InnovationManagement.se is currently conducting a study that takes a closer look at this market, its stakeholders, governing trends and future potential.
Go to Source
- University spin-offs vs. other NTBFs: Total factor productivity differences at outset and evolution
- Hyperlinked actors in the global knowledge communities and diffusion of innovation tools in nascent industrial field
- Innovative Farmer Institutions and Market Imperfections: New Opportunities and Challenges for the Ayurvedic Sector and Small-Scale Enterprises in India
- Can Your C-Suite Handle Big Data?
- Angola: UAN Launches Research Centre for Sub-Saharan African Scientists
- Stop Reinventing the Flat Tire with Custom Software Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021