The Creative Process
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
There is one aspect of the creativity that is not often discussed in the vast literature, but it’s essential to achieving consistent creative results. This is a detailed understanding of the creative process itself.
Go to Source
- Teachers in Afghanistan to receive salaries to their mobile wallets
- Microwave ovens may help produce lower cost solar energy technology
- Linear and Nonlinear Thinking: A Multidimensional Model and Measure
- Is Your Next Great CEO a Management Consultant?
- Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
- Our world is full of bad UX, and it’s costing us dearly
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021