3M South Africa launches new customer innovation centre
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Diversified technology company 3M on Friday officially opened its new customer innovation centre in Johannesburg. The centre is aimed at creating a platform through which the company can interact with its South African customer base to enable greater exploration of the possibilities of its technologies. The customer innovation centre will educate visitors about the applicability and diversity of 3M’s products and technologies across a range of industries. Out of 46 global 3M technology platforms, the local 3M centre focuses on six technology platforms that are aligned to 3M South Africa’s key focus markets.
Go to Source
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- Solar cells made from black silicon
- SA must decide within months if it is to develop satellite navigation augmentation system
- M-Farm receives funding from M-Pesa Foundation
- Can Open Data boost economic growth and prosperity?
- Innovate or Perish- Yes, that’s the Reality
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020