3M South Africa launches new customer innovation centre
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Diversified technology company 3M on Friday officially opened its new customer innovation centre in Johannesburg. The centre is aimed at creating a platform through which the company can interact with its South African customer base to enable greater exploration of the possibilities of its technologies. The customer innovation centre will educate visitors about the applicability and diversity of 3M’s products and technologies across a range of industries. Out of 46 global 3M technology platforms, the local 3M centre focuses on six technology platforms that are aligned to 3M South Africa’s key focus markets.
Go to Source
- Stairways to heaven: implementing social media in organizations
- Most African nations ‘still not investing enough in agriculture’
- Insights on Open Innovation
- The virtue of innovation: innovation through the lenses of biological evolution.
- Thinking like a small business owner
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021