3M South Africa launches new customer innovation centre
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Diversified technology company 3M on Friday officially opened its new customer innovation centre in Johannesburg. The centre is aimed at creating a platform through which the company can interact with its South African customer base to enable greater exploration of the possibilities of its technologies. The customer innovation centre will educate visitors about the applicability and diversity of 3M’s products and technologies across a range of industries. Out of 46 global 3M technology platforms, the local 3M centre focuses on six technology platforms that are aligned to 3M South Africa’s key focus markets.
Go to Source
- Consumer Cooperatives and Social Enterprise in Health Care
- Tanzania milk traders identify business strengths and weaknesses
- Hyperlinked actors in the global knowledge communities and diffusion of innovation tools in nascent industrial field
- The contributions of a South African colleague to the evolution and innovation of trauma surgery.
- How Mobile Money Improves Development Outcomes for the Unbanked
- Deploying e-health service innovations – an early stage business model engineering and regulatory validation approach
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021