Ghana: Ghana E-Commerce Expo Opens in Accra
August 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghana Govt.]With the massive investment by government in broadband infrastructure, it is expected that Internet usage will expand, especially with the increased capacity for the deployment of 4th Generation Applications, Dr Omane-Boamah, Minister for Communication, has stated.
Go to Source
- Africa: Blackberry Plans to Launch Bbm Across Multiple Platforms This Summer
- MPrep: Making education mobile for the world
- 7 Ways For You To Be the Best Leader In Your Entrepreneurship
- End of the Great-Man Theory of Innovation
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021