Ghana: Ghana E-Commerce Expo Opens in Accra
August 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghana Govt.]With the massive investment by government in broadband infrastructure, it is expected that Internet usage will expand, especially with the increased capacity for the deployment of 4th Generation Applications, Dr Omane-Boamah, Minister for Communication, has stated.
Go to Source
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
- Book presentation: Effective collaboration in NGOs: strategic alliances and networks
- An explorative model of business model scalability
- Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
- Do you know your valuable customers?
- What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020