Ghana: Ghana E-Commerce Expo Opens in Accra
August 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Ghana Govt.]With the massive investment by government in broadband infrastructure, it is expected that Internet usage will expand, especially with the increased capacity for the deployment of 4th Generation Applications, Dr Omane-Boamah, Minister for Communication, has stated.
Go to Source
- Biochemist studies oilseed plants for biofuel, industrial development | EurekAlert! Science News
- Inside the tech hub movement: In-depth lessons from a global mobile entrepreneurship initiative
- Early Biomarkers and Regulatory Innovation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- KNOWLEDGE PROTECTION IN KNOWLEDGE-INTENSIVE BUSINESS SERVICES
- Africa’s music industry grows to its own beat
- Igniting Innovation & Ideas
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020