West Africa: West African Science Too Reliant On Foreign Cooperation
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cotonou, Benin -West African countries rely heavily on collaborations with Western countries in science, which may skew their own national priorities in research, according to two papers in Scientometrics.
Go to Source
- Franco-South African science and innovation cooperation accelerates
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
- South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
- Africa: Argentina Extends Its Tech Transfer Ties With Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018