Stakeholder Co-Creation: The firm as an orchestrator in innovation projects
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
Nowadays, firms simultaneously include a higher variety of different stakeholders than ever before in their innovation process. Such a diverse collective brings in different perspectives and competences, yet, also poses new challenges for firms. This article presents insight into the capabilities required for a leading firm in a stakeholder co-creation project, acting as a conductor of an orchestra of stakeholders.
Go to Source
- Two Ingredients for Pursuing Externally Focused Innovation
- The co-creation process in the development of nostalgic new products
- Sustainable Innovation 2013
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020