Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Orange, has introduced a wireless desktop phone for its customers on its wireless service. The wireless desktop device, the Huawei FP2255, eliminates the need for restrictive wiring, and the need for a wired route to the device. This device also makes use of a standard RUIM card, similar to that found in a wireless mobile phone.
Go to Source
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
- Bringing Internet to the World’s Villages
- 5 Reasons Why Public Access Matters in the Age of Private Mobile Devices
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020