Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Orange, has introduced a wireless desktop phone for its customers on its wireless service. The wireless desktop device, the Huawei FP2255, eliminates the need for restrictive wiring, and the need for a wired route to the device. This device also makes use of a standard RUIM card, similar to that found in a wireless mobile phone.
Go to Source
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018