Nigeria: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Invents Electricity Generating Football
August 26, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily Trust]Jessica Mathew, a 25-year-old Nigerian, from Edo State, yesterday presented an electricity generating football and skipping rope she invented to President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House in Abuja.
Go to Source
- Wind Energy Experienced Significant Growth
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
- Is Your Organization Ready for Total Digitization?
- Bio-Innovate produces new and elite sweetpotato clones for smallholder famers to mitigate climate change
- Zimbabwe: Econet Joins Pan-African Wind Power Initiative
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020