Africa: Tuberculosis Genes Reveal Secrets to Disease Success
August 26, 2013 Editor 0
[State Department]Washington -The bacteria that cause tuberculosis have plagued humankind for millennia, but scientists are just getting to know the pathogen at the genetic level. Research published August 21 offers insight into how this microscopic organism is so successful at causing human disease and death.
Go to Source
- Africa: TB Genomes Yield Insights On Drug Resistance
- Transforming Customers and Businesses
- Africa: GM Bacteria ‘Could Eliminate’ Sleeping Sickness
- Pharmacogenomics of Rosuvastatin: A Glocal (Global+Local) African Perspective and Expert Review on a Statin Drug.
- Scientists map genetic diversity of sub-Saharan Africa
- Africa: GM Bacteria Could Help Mass Produce Hookworm Drugs
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018