Africa: Tuberculosis Genes Reveal Secrets to Disease Success
August 26, 2013 Editor 0
[State Department]Washington -The bacteria that cause tuberculosis have plagued humankind for millennia, but scientists are just getting to know the pathogen at the genetic level. Research published August 21 offers insight into how this microscopic organism is so successful at causing human disease and death.
Go to Source
- Africa: Satellite Technologies for Africa – a User Perspective
- Indian Transnationals Expected to Increase Their Global Footprint
- Tanzania milk traders identify business strengths and weaknesses
- Is Your Ego Getting in the Way of Your Innovations?
- Only Engaged Innovation Teams Succeed
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020