Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) has introduced an electronic tendering system in order to ease and fast track the procurement process.
Go to Source
- Barriers to SMEs participation in public procurement in Nigeria: some preliminary results
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018