Africa: Measuring Youth Development in Africa
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Fahamu]While Africa strives for development it has consistently neglected to prioritise communication. The AU and African governments need to make greater use of the Internet to connect with its citizens such as young people via the African Alliance
Go to Source
- It is time for a learning revolution in Africa
- Closing the R&D gap in African health care
- The Smallholder Farmer is the Base of the Pyramid
- Microwave ovens may help produce lower cost solar energy technology
- Will Mobile Technologies Solve Energy Poverty in India?
- International IMP³rove Award 2015: The Contest for the Global Championship in Innovation Management has Just Opened!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020