Uganda: Health Care Now On Your Phone
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
[Observer]Today, it’s possible for somebody to use their mobile phone to shop online, send money to a colleague or get directions to a new restaurant. According to a report by the Business Monitor International, mobile phone penetration in Uganda will exceed 90 per cent of the population, by the end of this year.
Go to Source
- Unleashing Ugandan farmers’ potential through mobile phones
- Whatsapp pig farmers! Uganda’s innovation platforms connecting and sharing on smartphones
- Studying the successful startup of a social enterprise: a case study of Lion’s Thread Uganda
- Using technology to decrease the knowledge gap between Ugandan men and women
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021