Uganda: Health Care Now On Your Phone
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
[Observer]Today, it’s possible for somebody to use their mobile phone to shop online, send money to a colleague or get directions to a new restaurant. According to a report by the Business Monitor International, mobile phone penetration in Uganda will exceed 90 per cent of the population, by the end of this year.
Go to Source
- Unleashing Ugandan farmers’ potential through mobile phones
- Whatsapp pig farmers! Uganda’s innovation platforms connecting and sharing on smartphones
- Studying the successful startup of a social enterprise: a case study of Lion’s Thread Uganda
- Using technology to decrease the knowledge gap between Ugandan men and women
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020