How Top Enterprises Are Utilizing Open Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Crowdsourcing website posted a video on how top enterprises are utilizing Open Innovation. Company-wide innovation is no longer exclusive to R&D departments — the world’s top enterprises are opening up and engaging their employees and consumers through co-creation portals. To learn how these enterprises are implementing open innovation solutions, check out this quick co-creation primer.
Click here to go to the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019