How Top Enterprises Are Utilizing Open Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Crowdsourcing website posted a video on how top enterprises are utilizing Open Innovation. Company-wide innovation is no longer exclusive to R&D departments — the world’s top enterprises are opening up and engaging their employees and consumers through co-creation portals. To learn how these enterprises are implementing open innovation solutions, check out this quick co-creation primer.
Click here to go to the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019