Smart energy to power refugee camps
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
Rolling out renewable and smart energy solutions in refugee camps could dramatically improve the well being of millions of refugees world-wide. Working in collaboration with the UNHCR, an EPFL Master’s student is investigating how it could be done.
Go to Source
- Refugee United | A Mobile Tool Evaluation
- 7 Aspirations for Better ICT4D in 2015
- Open Innovation Partnerships Foster Global Health Care
- The Best (and Worst) Countries to Be a Woman
- Gender and personality in transformational leadership context: An examination of leader and subordinate perspectives
- What’s the color of entrepreneurship?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020